My Fair Lady Knickers

Posted by on Tuesday 19 May 2009




I finished my first year at uni last week and now have until early october free. I was hoping to get a job but unfortunately there isn't much work going around where i live and lots of people aren't hiring because of the recession so i figured to keep myself busy i could make lingerie to try and sell online. Im planning on setting up a website within the next couple of weeks so look out for it :). Here are some of the knickers i have made. The photo isn't very clear so i put a photo of the fabric up too so you can get a better idea of what it is like. Let me know what you think and if you have any advice/ suggestions of what you might like to see.


3 Comments

  1. I think it's very feminine and intricate.
    Keep up the good work and I'll certainly come and take a look at your website if it gets done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waw thats a great idea! Much better to be creative and do what you love then work in a shop or cleaning etc. I hope it works out :)

    Want to exchange links?
    I'll also follow you :D

    Monika ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowsers! You made these! What pretty and delicate stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search