Marie Antoinette

Posted by on Wednesday 6 May 2009


I recently watched the Cappola movie and was very inspired by the costumes and colours used and decided to make a lingerie set based on this. The top image is a screen shot from the film and the one underneath is my design.

Signe Tolstrup's SS08 collection was based on Maire Antoinette.
The collection is quite girly and delicate but also seductive
Here are some of my favourite pieces from the collection.
I love the colour pallete used







5 Comments

  1. Very nice! I like yur 50's inspierd polkadot set a few posts below too. Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your Antoinette inspired lingerie, very romantic & pretty :) the photos from Signe Tolstrup's collection is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also fell in love with the costumes and colour pallete used in this film and i adore your design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I am impressed! Your design is amazing. You truly captured the essence of Marie Antoinette. I'd wear that anyday! I've noticed that I can always find beautiful panties and thongs in small yet I can never find bras in larger sizes. Is there a reason for that? Everything cute and frilly comes in smaller sizes and never in a 32F :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. marie antoinette is such a fashion inspiration - especially with lingerie! pretty post!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search