More from the catwalk

Posted by on Wednesday 23 June 2010



Heres a couple more images taken at the catwalk which i kind of borrowed from:


"I didn't know what to expect, when I heard that the next designer's collection was all lingerie, but these pieces by Rae-Emily Smith were divine. I loved the colours and I'd wear any of these." 


click the link above to view the other designers pieces


The top photo is a nightie i made, its satin at the front and chiffon at the back which leaves a bit of a cheeky view. 

The bottom pic is of me with two of my models at the end of the show.

Hopefully the new collection will be up on my website by the end 
of the month,
 just waiting to get the photos back from the photoshoot which took 
place last week,
 i will keep you all posted.

Rae

x

One Comment

  1. lovely pink dress!!

    xoxo
    mycherrygum.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search